Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cricut Artbooking Cartridge


This is another great cartridge from Close To My Heart that will be available on August 1st.
  I have been saying that our other cartridges are so fantastic that I couldn't possibly "need" anything else.  Boy, was I WRONG!  
Let me introduce you to the stunning new Cricut® Artbooking collection! The collection includes a cartridge to make cutting shapes the easiest it has ever been.  The images include FULL layouts in 15 different layout themes so you can create several coordinating pages for each theme.   There are 10 themed mini-books, accents, borders, titles, overlays photo mats and more!  This really is a revolutionary product—the first of its kind! Cutting edge technology allows users to link shapes according to size.     The bundle comes with 3 exclusive My Acrylix Stamp Sets, 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard Dimensional Elements and a 700 image cartridge.  (Contact me at scrapbookgirl2@gmail.com if you would like to have a copy of the booklet with all of the images and I will email it to you.)
 


Are you as excited as I am?  Are you anxious to get your hands on this new cartridge?  You can pre-order it now and I will order it at 12:01 AM on August 1 so you will be among the very first to receive it.   In addition to the fantastic cartridge, I will offer free shipping if you order it before July 31.  You MUST contact me via email to receive free shipping.  I can not give you free shipping if you order on my website.  I will also give  a FREE  Fall//Winter Idea Book to anyone that pre-orders the Artbooking Bundle.

Can't stand to wait until August 1st?  Well, just sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant and you can order your cartridge and any other products you want right away.  I would LOVE to have you join my team.

As part of your enrollment you will purchase the New Consultant Essentials Kit for only $49! You will receive the basic business and creative supplies you want most. All the supplies in the kit have a retail value of approximately $155!



http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/D316A4B3DF37480E9D5E69934710E3C8.ashx?w=400

Contents of the New Consultant Essentials Kit include:

Everything to meet your crafting and career needs. Approximately $155 in retail value!
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Books (qty. 3)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1125)
  • Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set (W2026)
  • Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements (X7170C)
  • Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit (G1065)
  • Reflections® Scrapbook Program (9037)
  • Originals Card Confidence Program® (9036)
  • Black Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2105)
  • Gypsy Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2190)
  • My Acrylix® Paisley Perfect Stamp Set (C1556)
  • My Acrylix® Cityscape Stamp Set (C1563)
  • My Acrylix® Swirls Around Stamp Set (D1551)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
(Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.)
Please contact me with any questions or to pre-order the new Artbooking Bundle:
scrapbookgirl2@gmail.com

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment