Saturday, May 17, 2014

May All Day Crop Fun

Thanks to everyone who joined us today at Bethel Hill Church.  We had lots of fun - inspiring each other.  That is what I love most about getting together to craft - all the ideas and inspiration we share!  Here are just a few of the beautiful handcrafted items from today.

 This is a beautiful card made by Sue.  The colors are much prettier in person, but you can get the general idea.  She is fairly new to stamping so she borrowed my CTMH "How To" card making books.  She was inspired by a pattern on page 53 of the Wishes book called "Delightful Dots".  Then she looked through her paper and borrowed a few of my stamps and  just look at her creation!  Sure looks like she has been stamping for quite a while to me.









The next project is something I made to give everyone that attended.  It is a tiny little box cut with the Artiste cartridge using Ivy Lane Paper.
When Sue H saw my little box she was inspired to create a larger version for a gift.  She used a discontinued CTMH paper called Roxie.  The colors are just beautiful!


Sorry, I neglected to take photos of other projects, but you get the idea of how we can all inspire creativity in each other.
We will be holding another All Day Crop at Bethel Hill Church on Saturday July 19, 2014 from 10AM to 5PM.  The cost is only $10 for an entire day of uninterrupted crafting time!  Please contact me at scrapbookgirl2@gmail.com if you would like to join the fun.  Space is limited. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment