Friday, September 12, 2014

Artfully Sent Has Arrived!

The wait is over!  
The brand new Exclusive Cricut Collection from Close To My Heart is here.  There are six different function keys with over 700 images including an exclusive font!  Plus 3 MUST have stamp sets and a 24 sheet package of 12 x 12 White Daisy paper ($9.50 Retail Value).  The font stamp set coordinates with the font you can cut from the cartridge!
Here is a LINK where you can view (and print them if you like)  all 700 images on this fantastic cartridge.  Here is an example of just one of the 50 fabulous pop out cards you can create.


I don't have any of my own art to show because like you, I have been patiently waiting for the cartridge.  But be sure to check back soon, because my dining room is going to be like Santa's Workshop as soon as I receive it.
If you would like to order your cartridge, go to my website HERE or contact me at scrapbookgirl2@gmail.com.
Would you like to receive $25 in FREE products?  Any order of $150 is considered a gathering. (A Gathering MUST be placed directly through me - not on my website)  The Hostess (YOU) is eligible to receive $25 in FREE products.  If you have a large wish list or have a few friends ordering, then the rewards are even greater.  If the gathering reaches $250 then the Hostess is eligible for $40 in free products AND ONE ITEM FROM THE IDEA BOOK AT HALF PRICE!  YES, it can be the new Artfully Sent Collection.  That means Artfully Sent can be yours for just $50!  You must contact me to place the order to receive Hostess Rewards. 
Questions?  Simply contact me at scrapbookgirl2@gmail.com and I will help.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment