Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Artfully Sent Swing Card

Here is a fun birthday card using the fabulous Confetti Wishes paper.  It is the "Scene" card on page 30 of the Artfully Sent booklet.  Both pieces are cut at the recommended 7 inches.  The card base is cut in Thistle CS and the inside piece is Confetti Wishes B & T.  I did not try this card at a smaller size - the candle cuts are narrow so it may be too intricate to cut well at the smaller size. 

I wanted a colorful card so I backed the cut out candles with Pear and Pacifica CS and the stripe pattern of the Confetti paper.
I added more color on the inside too by tracing the frame shape and fussy cut it from Thistle paper.   The sentiment is from B1467 You Mean the World to Me.  Please contact me if you have any questions or need help with anything.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment