Thursday, February 11, 2016

Another Valentine Treat

Here is a peek at the treats I am making for the croppers that are attending my all day crop this weekend.  I just love this little frog so I decided to use him again for a bag topper.
The filigree hearts were cut using the Artiste Cartridge.  They are found on page 72 of the booklet.  The solid hearts are from Art Philosophy and found on page26 of the booklet.
The frog is found in the stamp set C1638 Spring Critters in the new Seasonal Expressions.  I cut him out with the coordinating "Thin Cuts" Spring Critters die Z3207.  I used 3174 Blending Pen and coordinating inks to color him and added those wiggly eyes.  The XOXO is from the set S1504 - it is an old Stamp of the Month set called Typed Note.
If you would like to purchase any of these fabulous products, just visit my website, or contact me at scrapbookgirl2@gmail.com
I hope you enjoy your Valentine's day!
Pin It!

2 comments: